June 9, 2011

Where is the time going?!

I thought when I stopped working for the summer, I'd have all this time to do stuff.  Like clean my house, really clean it, and write a book, and do some sewing and reading like crazy and get done tons of projects that need to be done.  This is not so!?!  I'm not sure where my time is going, but it's going there fast;)

I'm only HALF way through Wicked, and HALF way through my No Plot No Problem book (the book that will be helping me write my novel) I'm reading both as the same time.  I havent even started writing my book, I didnt realize that this book I'm reading wants me to prep for my novel just a little bit.  I thought I could just sit down and write it...so I may have to push the actual writing part to July.  Next week I swear I'm take one whole day to just read.  I'll finish those to books and start another.  I'm just not FAST with the reading anymore.  We have so much going on!

Tomorrow we are off to Pittsburgh (yuck.  we. hate. the. steelers. !!!!!) to see our friends James & Laura get married:)  It'll be good times, besides the Pittsburgh part!  So more posts/pics coming this weekend.  I'll finally get my bros pics up (the ones I took) and hopefully have some reviews to share! 

I need to get better at reading.  And blogging.  Sorry folks:)  Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Im so excited for this weekend! I know that we're only gonna be there for like 24 hours (actually less for me and chris) but i'm still so pumped! it will be a sweet little reunion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!