October 5, 2011

Krazy: to be or not to be?

I'm reading this book:



..and it's pretty darn good!  Have you ever watched that extreme coupon show and thought, "man that would be so cool?!?!"  Or you have heard stories or people going to the store and paying like $5 for $200 worth of stuff?  Yeah, that is pretty cool!

I don't know how "krazy" I am going to be, but I have definitely started!  I've gone to a local store here and asked them to save the leftover coupon/newspapers for me every week - the ladies there were so sweet!  I bought 2 of the leftover papers and then they GAVE me two extra sets of inserts from other papers.  Plus the paper I have the we get delivered, that means I have FIVE sets of inserts of this weekends paper.  Which, BTW, is totally cool because this week was loaded with good stuff.

I went to Wal-Mart and bought a binder and the baseball card organizer sheets, and started cutting and organizing the coupons tonight.  I got tired really fast, so I didn't make it through all the hundreds of coupons I have.  I'm so excited to watch for the sales and save the heck out of grocery shopping!  I'll post about any good deals I'm getting, it's going to be so fun!

Other things today...I did my week 1 run 2 of the 5k training program.  It was so hard.  I didn't feel great over the weekend so my body had to get used to running all over again, it's been a week since my last run.  It's always hard getting back into it after more than a day or two off.  But, I did 1.5+ miles of walking and jogging and did it in 30 minutes.  Hopefully one day that will turn into 3 miles of all jogging in under 30;)

It's nice to have goals!

That is it for today, I am so sleepy!  If any of my friends want to start a couponing club, I would totally be down with that.  I don't know a lot yet, but we could learn together, swap coupons, etc.  It could be good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!