December 21, 2011

The makeover of all makeovers!!

I have moved up in the world of blogging!!!  By that I mean that I actually spent a little money to spruce up this here blog.  I wanted it to be pretty, and I really didn't want to spend 3 millions hours of my time doing so!  I have life to live and hardly any time to spare on graphic design that I would have to teach myself to do;)

So...I turned to Etsy!  Trusty, lovely Etsy - and I searched through a few affordable designs and found this design you see, by Little Grey Willow I saw a few of her designs and really liked them and then stumble on this one and fell in love.  Isn't it soooo pretty?!?!

I am off to bake some cookies and dip some pretzels in chocolate!  I am making sweet goodies for my fabulous office staff at school!

Let me know what you think of the new digs;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!