I love new years. I love the inspiration it comes with, not that I need to be inspired to do a zillion things that may never get done;) Our New Year started out fairly awesome, at Disney World's Hollywood Studios, and then on the 1st we jetted home to cold but no so cold Maryland. I was instantly sick, but let's be honest, what is a winter without me being sick more the 50% of the time?
Our trip to Disney was amazing! We love it so, and can't wait to go back. It's getting easier to plan the trips, and organize what we are going to do while we are there, etc. I am becoming quite the Disney expert;) Here are a few pics from our trip...
The 3 of us outside Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in Magic Kingdom.
We were only in the parks for 4 days, but it was plenty of time and we rode all our fave rides and ate so much yummy food. So worth the week of sickness I've had to endure since we've been back;)
On to life now!!! What are your resolutions? I hesitate to make them, because I never end up keeping them (hence my 120 book goal last year - but hey - I read A LOT of books even though I didn't hit that mark, so I have no regrets!) I want to call them something else this year - maybe Lifelong Goals instead because I don't want to limit them to just this year. These should be lifelong goals! Anyways, here is what I want to get out of 2012 and beyond:
1. Run more - I started the Couch to 5k in the fall, and have been slipping a bit since the holidays and I've had two major bouts of sickness, but I need to run more! Running a 5k would be nice;)
2. Try new recipes
3. be more organized, however that may be
4. Layering decor in the house - it's too matchy matchy in here and I want to introduce more color and pizazz to brighten our lives
5. Kitchen project - Paint the kitchen and the cabinets, lay the new floor down, install cabinet hardware
6. Read more, always read more!
7. Get better at couponing
8. Bring Pinterest to life, by this I mean actually DOING things and experiencing things that I pin
9. Eat more fruit and veggies - honestly I am so bad at this!
10. Use my time wisely - this goes for home and work, spending time with people who matter or being smart with free time when I have it!
I think 10 is enough;) I tend to be an over-achiever, if ya didn't know, so 10 may be too too much. I may think of a fun way to post these in the house somewhere so that I can see them daily and remember them. Oh fun fun, another creative project to try!
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!! I look forward to blogging with you:)