December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas from The Blands

Pin It!


Merry Christmas everyone!!  December has been a quiet month, blog-wise.  We've been busy, but careful with ourselves during this happy yet hard holiday season.  We have been able to enjoy the love and joy and anticipation of Christmas, in spite of our broken hearts.  I think this year, more than ever, we are fully appreciating what it's all about - because Jesus has carried us through so much heartache and pain this year - we understand how wonderful and beautiful His love is for us.  Thank God that Our Savior was Born!!  I couldn't have made it through the year without him.

I am missing my little Lily and Jackson a lot these days.  I am able to fit my happiness around the grief now, and I am so thankful for that.  The pain is NOT gone, and it has NOT gotten easier, but I am able to live my life normally WITH it.  Merry Christmas, Baby Bland Twins, your first in Heaven.  I'm jealous of the party you must be having there;)  

To all our friends and family, I hope your Christmas is filled with love and joy and true happiness.  Taken nothing or no one for granted, and enjoy your time together!  Merry Christmas!!  

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!