July 14, 2013
These are my thoughts upon waking up at 10:30 on a Sunday...
1. Ouch. I am burned. Yesterday we went to OC for the day and met up with our lovely friend Katie. It was a beautiful day after all.that.rain. We were on the beach for 4 hours and even though I apply and apply sunscreen, I am still so red.
2. In the summer, we never get up on time for church. This is bad. Very bad!
3. We have 0 food in the house. What am I going to do for breakfast??
4. Our Disney vacation is almost here. Shouldn't I be packed already? Crap, I need to do laundry.
5. I don't know what Zimmerman did or why everyone is talking about him. I don't really have an interest in knowing either!
6. I DO know that Cory Monteith died and that makes me very sad. I don't watch Glee anymore, but he was so talented and so young:/ I hope it wasn't drugs, that would be a waste.
7. Dave & I go on a lot of adventures together and I really appreciate that about us. I am blessed with a husband who really is perfect for me!
8. I really need to work on my DIY outdoor cart today!
9. Should I get my hair cut shorter??
10. I need a new book to read. I've been bookless for 3 days now. It's probably because I finished a series, when that happens, I have to take a timeout and get over it first. It's like a relationship!
Have a blessed Sunday everyone!
Posted by Tina Bland