July 14, 2013

10 thoughts

Pin It!




These are my thoughts upon waking up at 10:30 on a Sunday...

1.  Ouch.  I am burned.  Yesterday we went to OC for the day and met up with our lovely friend Katie. It was a beautiful day after all.that.rain.  We were on the beach for 4 hours and even though I apply and apply sunscreen, I am still so red.

2.  In the summer, we never get up on time for church.  This is bad.  Very bad!

3.  We have 0 food in the house.  What am I going to do for breakfast??

4.  Our Disney vacation is almost here.  Shouldn't I be packed already?  Crap, I need to do laundry.

5.  I don't know what Zimmerman did or why everyone is talking about him.  I don't really have an interest in knowing either!

6.  I DO know that Cory Monteith died and that makes me very sad.  I don't watch Glee anymore, but he was so talented and so young:/  I hope it wasn't drugs, that would be a waste.

7.  Dave & I go on a lot of adventures together and I really appreciate that about us.  I am blessed with a husband who really is perfect for me!

8.  I really need to work on my DIY outdoor cart today!

9.  Should I get my hair cut shorter??

10.  I need a new book to read.  I've been bookless for 3 days now.  It's probably because I finished a series, when that happens, I have to take a timeout and get over it first.  It's like a relationship!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!