February 4, 2012

Live {together} or Die {alone}

What is it about those little brackets that makes everything cuter?

Guess what has taken over my life lately?



That's right!!  Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Charlie, Hurley, Claire, Jin, Sun, etc...they are my BFFs:)  I've gotten Dave re-addicted to it too.  So we aren't getting a lot done around here because we are glued to the TV all the time!  But hey, its winter - and even though the snow has forsaken us this year so far, it's still and gloomy outside - and it's nice to be lazy sometimes.

Today mom & I visited the Habitat for Humanity Restore in Baltimore.  I first heard about it on one of my fave blogs Young House Love and have always wanted to go and look around in one.  It's a huge discount home improvement warehouse.  It has furniture and cabinets and appliances and paint stuff and light fixtures and it is really cool!  If you have a hankering for home improvement and restoring old pieces and furniture or cabinetry, or need a sink or toilet or a fridge, this could be a cool place for you!  There are 3 in the Baltimore area, the link up there will take you to the website.  I was excited to go and bought two sconces, pictures to come, for $12 each.  Score!

Here are some pics I snapped in the Restore.  Furniture and bathtubs...

more furniture & cabinets...


more furniture...
 lots and lots of appliances...

It was really cool.  Not too far a drive either.  I'll get some pics of the sconces soon!  Meanwhile, I am going on a spray paint kick - I went to Lowes and bought a few pretty colors that I love and now I am going through the house thinking, "hmmmmmm...what can I spray paint?!?!?  Make pretty?!?!" LOL


Sorry, my camera on my IPhone really stinks if I don't use Instagram.  Need a new camera!  I'll post pics of things I spray-a-fy soon;)

Coupon post coming tomorrow!!  Yipee!  Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!