May 1, 2011

Introducing....

The books of May!!!

So I didn't think I knew my May list yet, but after doing some inventory of the books I have here and books I want to read - I DO have an idea of my May 10 - I need two more but they will come to me as I do some looking.   Here is the list, so far,  in no certain order;)

1.  Bella Tuscany by Frances Meyers
2.  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
3.  The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
4.  Honeymoon by James Patterson
5.  7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey
6.  Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
7.  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoners Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart
8.  The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
9. TBA
10. TBA

Ok, that's all for now!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!