September 9, 2012

This morning, my house looked like this...

I'm putting up pictures of how it looks to hold myself accountable to my to do list, which looks like this:


Actually, the list grew to include changing our bed sheets to the new, very nice ones I've bought, cleaning our room, doing laundry, and talking to the neighbors again about the gutters.

It's brave of me to show you my dirty house.  It's really bad.  At first glance it may not look like such a mess, but if you were here you would see dust and dirt on every surface.  Just plain gross...


Groceries everywhere, and I'm not even done shopping.  Oh yeah, add more grocery shopping to the list...ugh...


Super dirty couch.  Messy desk.  Book and mail and laptops eschew...


Painting stuff hasn't been put away in over a month because...well...I still need to paint things...


Like the doors and that stairwell.  Gross.  Can you believe our house was ever that color??  Yuck..



Double yuck...

See those brass door handles?  And the dirty doors??  All that has already been dealt with today, so I am making progress.  Slooooow progress because I keep taking breaks to sit and chat with Dave and watch some football or take a sip of water.


Can you see the dirt stains on those doors??  That's after scrubbing them too, but they don't look like that anymore!! ;)


Yikes.  The kitchen.  I have a hubby who says he'll do this and cross it off the huge to-do list.  Oh and vacuum the couch, its realllly dirty.  He's a keeper!


Look at me, all meal-planned out!!!  Yeah, that was from a month ago.  Epic meal planning failure has been happening for the past few weeks.  Hence all the ordering and eating out.  Hence the fact that I am ordering wings for us to eat right now;)

Stay tuned for some afters later today.  Hopefully.  If we get enough done, and don't die from exhaustion in the process;)

Happy Sunday!  Are you getting your to-do list done?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!