September 8, 2012

Books books books

Pin It! 

Let us get back to my love of books!!  I mean, that's how this whole blog thing started, right?  I have to revisit from time to time!!

This summer I've read lots of great books!!  I read Matched:



Then I read the second one in the series, Crossed:



I really liked them both.  I really love YA lit.  I'm a sucker for a good teen book!  I am super excited because the next one comes in soon, like...maybe next week?  Soon!  Disney bought the rights to make it a movie too, very fun!

I also read Girl of Fire and Thorns:




I really liked that one too!  This one will also be a series.

I tried to read the James Patterson teen series, but I couldn't get into it at all.  I can't even remember what it was called but there are a bunch of them?   Then I started reading Legend:


That one is fairly good so far, but if it doesn't catch me more soon I may stop.  I am way way excited about these two books I just got in the mail!!


I've heard great things about the Discovery of Witches, so I can't wait to dive into that.  The second one is by Gretchin Rubin, who wrote one of the best books ever, The Happiness Project, which I read and reviewed last year.  I love having new things to read!

What are you reading now?  I love getting recommendations!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!