1. You never grow out of hypochondria. I still worry like a maniac after all the years. Last week I had tests done that show a teeny tiny ovarian cyst that apparently is nothing to worry about. Easier said than done! I need to write a will and up my life insurance...
2. I'm in a weird place. My whole life I have always fit in, everywhere. Now I find myself in a place where I feel like I don't fit in anywhere. I'm in my early 30's with no biological kids (By choice, we want to live a little bit, travel, grow up some more before popping out those babies!) BUT we have a teenager at the house most of the time. So I'm not in the young mom club nor the teenager mom club, I'm too old or too young. I have nothing in common with most of the people around me. Plus I'm a school counselor in an elementary school which is awesome but = lonely without a true team. Thank The Lord for my husband and stepdaughter, and the cat, because without them I would just be talking to myself all the time!
3. Jesus loves me dearly, even though I don't deserve it and even though I sit around pitying myself:)
4. Having a sense of humor is so important in life, it gives me the ability to laugh at myself when I pity myself;)
5. People who love you make time for you, and vice versa.
6. Loyalty and consideration for others are seriously important to me in my old age. I can be silly about a lot, but I am serious about those things.
7. Summer is almost here and I can't wait. I have all these plans and to do lists and I will only get a few of them done, but it will be lovely and relaxing. I do love working in a school!
8. Only 43 days left until we are in Disney again!
9. I'm a terrible blogger, but I still love doing it.
10. I want to go read now...