June 22, 2013

Double Nerd Alert...

Pin It!

I think I may need an intervention.  Not only did I read this book in 24 hours...



I also read this book yesterday...



That's 2 books in 24 hours.  Plus, I read this book earlier this week...



3 books in 5 days.  Is this awesome?  Or is this a problem?  LOL!  I need another book to read!

Oh by the way, all 3 were really great books!  Frances Mayes is a all time fave of mine, I covet her life in Tuscany with her hubby and beautiful Villa Bramasole (don't think of the movie, it's totally different, better!)  Crown of Embers is YAlit, and Fablehaven is Kidlit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!