June 21, 2013

Nerd alert!

Pin It!

I just read a book in under 24 hours.  It was awesome:)  I'm proud of myself for starting my summer reading so awesomely.  Yep.  I said awesomely.


This is the book I read.  It's the second in a series called "Fire and Thorns" YA lit, which if you know me, you know I am obsessed with all things YA lit.

Now I am suffering from book hangover...

I have to wait for the 3rd book to come out.  Darn you all to heck!!  I hate waiting for books to come out...like the Divergent Series last book too...hurry up already!!

I really am a nerd, aren't I?  Good gracious...Happy Summer!  I guess I need to go spend some time outside, with 3 dimensional people;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!