June 12, 2013

New vibe

What do you think of the snazzy new look? We are getting all sorts of crazy up in here!

Soooo...we are due to get this huge storm tonight into tomorrow.  Everyone is saying to be prepared.   I am wondering what amount of prepared they expect me to be for a summer thunderstorm?  Isn't this a normal thing for June, July or August??  Or, is it going to be so bad that after the storm I'm going to wonder why the heck they didn't prepare more!?! All I really care about is that my basement does not flood again for the third time!  Is that too much to ask?  Is that being prepared enough?

Plus it's hard to care about preparing for a storm when, as an employee in the school system, there are just so many other things I could be worried about right now!  I feel like people in the county woke up on Monday and said "hey let's put our stupid pants on today!" because they are certainly acting like it!   If you need to get up to speed, just Google "Harford County cuts teacher positions" and you will see what I mean!

What a week!  Students finished yesterday, we finish on Friday and then summer is here, finally!  See you real soon! Let me know what you think of the blog design:)

xoxo,

I'll leave you with these adorable pics of Frodo, being such a ham!  Yes, he tucked himself into the blanket for bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!