April 3, 2011

Cake Pops

Today I attempted to make cake pops again!  This isn't one of my April books, although now that I think of it, it should be!  I have never tried to make the bride and groom pops before, so it IS something new!  Maybe I will add this as a April book - I'd have to figure out what to bump until May....hmmmm

Anyways, this is the book, I got it for Christmas and have made one set of pops that were ok.  I get better with practice!!

Here are Bakerellas Bride and Grooms:


Hers are really cute - my dipping chocolate dried up before I could dip the grooms tuxes, so I improvised....


Here are mine:



These are practice pops, but I have two showers coming up that I have to make these for, I'll add ribbon to the final pops.  Aren't they cute??  Even though I didn't dip the grooms, they still look dapper, don't they?!?  These pops are chocolate cake mixed with fluffy white icing, dipped in white chocolate! 

I'm proud of myself:)  Practice makes perfect! 

I'm still working on Sense & Sensibility (from March) will prob finish that tonight and move on to April books finally!! I can't believe the weekend is over already, goes by so so fast...

Linking up with a bowl full of lemons for:



and also with...

3 comments:

  1. these are SO cute!! I'd love it if you'd come over and post these on our Wicked Awesome wednesday link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done!! I love Wicked Awesome Wed, what a great title:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Wicked Awesome Wed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!