April 21, 2011

A Pioneer Review


I finished this book last night!  It was really good, very cute.  The author, Ree, writes about her life as a city girl come home during a transition who falls madly in love with a cowboy.  It is such a sweet love story, such a journey with the author from turning herself inside out making choices for love.  Its worth it in the end.  I love the story because it shows the change of a woman during love, marriage and pregnancy and how we have to get over ourselves sometimes, to show others our love.  She does a great job of writing REAL love, and REAL life, and how no matter what happens, love is always there during the tough times.  I highly recommend it!  I give it:

4 books!!  Oh and Ree has a blog too - she has been blogging since 2006 and got her book idea off of blogging.  What an inspiration!!  Go check it out: The Pioneer Woman.

Ok, now on to book 5, whichever book that will be:)  Oh how I love days off, thank you Spring Break!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!