February 18, 2011

Blogging, in general...

I just have to say that I am just so INSPIRED when I read all these blogs.  If you look at the left part of my blog page, I have a list of the blogs I read the most.  Wow!  I love reading about crafts and home decor and people just journeying through life, good times & bad.  It motivates me.  I get so MANY great ideas from all these amazing women and families, I hope they know what an inspiration and blessing they are to me! 

Later I'll be making a "button" column for the blogs I love.  Most people create and post a "button" on their sites that you can grab and put onto yours.  It's better then that list I have on the left, because it's a teeny little design that let's you know the blog's "style".  I hope that you read them and are loving them as much as me.  There is SO SO much creativity in the world, I want to channel it and become even more creative myself, I have a long way to go to match up with these amazing bloggers.

To them, I say, THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I've learned so many creative techniques for projects around the house.

    Your new blog design is beautiful.

    Have a great weekend.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogs too! I just started one today! I think it's going to be about teaching and the lessons that I learn from it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!