Today was just one of those days....you know...days that really stink!! It was a whole slew of reasons, it was raining all day...I have the sinus infection from H-E double....unfair life crap...you know...the whole she-bang. I'm trying to brush it all off but I think I need a really good night sleep. So after this post I'm going to take a nice long hot bubble bath, read my book, take a Tylenol pm and go to bed. Church in the am should make all things better, at least brighten my perspective on life, right?!?! Right!
Anyways I wanted to post the books I have so far...I'm up to 9 books and I'm waiting on the last one. I forget which one it is, but I have a few on hold at the library so whichever one comes first! LOL!
Here they are:
2. Dead in Dallas Charlaine Harris
3. Postmortem Patricia Cornwell
4. Wurthering Heights Emily Bronte <- my classic for the month
5. Mysterious Benedict Society Trenton Lee Stewart
6. Breaking Free Beth Moore <- Spiritual reading for the month
7. Heart of the Matter Emily Griffin
8. Backstage with Julia <- Bio for the month
9. Encyclopedia of sewing and fabric crafts <- my how-to for the month with the challenge that I have to make at least one item from this book (since its such an easy read!)
10. Remains to be named.....lol
One reason I love reading? When you have a really crappy day, you can escape into a book and forget about life for a while:) Guess what I'm off to do!!
Goodnight dear friends!