October 2, 2014

My Heart

Pin It!

My heart.  What can I say about my heart?  It is broken, but mending.  Or, it is broken and I am used to it.  Either way, I believe it is feeling better.  I think I've come to terms with the fact that instead of carrying you in my arms, I will carry you in my heart forever.  I don't want it to be that way, but I am getting used to being the Mother of a baby in Heaven.  I get to Mother your "spirit" as CarlyMarie said.  That is a unique and beautiful way to be a mom.  
I love you, my beautiful baby!
Day 2 of #captureyourgrief: Heart.  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!