January 8, 2011

A book a day....

I am here! Yesterday was so busy - I didnt read at all!! I needed a break though. Why, you ask, would I do that when I have taken on such a challenge?!? Well my friends, on Thu not only did I finish Dead until Dark, I also read Safe Haven by N Sparks!! Not just started it....but started and finished reading it!! I started at 11am and by 3am yesterday (so actually I did read yesterday!) I was done! His books are easy reads, I can usually read them quick:) This book is about a woman who is beaten repeatedly bY her cop husband and then runs away to NC (all his books take place in NC) and falls in love, but the crazy husband wants to find her, badly. Its pretty good! I give it a 4 out of 5, since I couldnt put it down and all!! I took breaks too, trust me! I cleaned that room and Dave and I went out for a few hours. But after that, I needed a day to relax and clean and not read;) Now I am moving on to book 4 which will be Love in the time of Cholera!!

I will write more on that later!!! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!