January 25, 2011

YAY! I've read 8 books!!!!

So today I finished Along Came a Spider!  Did I finish the Disney one today too?  Or was that yesterday?  Goodness, it's all running together;)  So I've read 8 books so far, and only have 2 more to go - those two are Anne of Avonlea and The Overton Window!  I'll post the full list (since it's changed  some) when I am done for the month. 

You know what?  This has been really fun!  I'm already excited to start choosing my next 10 books!  I've done fairly well I think, I have exactly one week to finish these 2.  I think I can do it!  What is nice about this whole thing is that I CAN take breaks from reading if I need to be in the real world.  Last week I think I took 4 days of no reading, because I was so sick I couldn't even hold the books up;)  So it's good to know that if life gets busy or something happens, it is still possible (hopefully!) to read 10 books a month!

I give Along Came a Spider a 4 out of 5, its a murder/pysch/mystery that will have you hooked from the beginning.  It's a little unpredictable too - I kept trying to guess what the heck was going on and I was always wrong...until something happened and it was obvious what was going on!  I will definitely be reading some more Alex Cross novels in the future - I know there are a ton?!

The Disney book was also a 4 out 5, since I'm obsessed with Disney it was fun reading about the history and the secrets and what not! That said, I will be reading tons and tons of Disney books this year too!  What a great opportunity to read about the history of something I love so much!

How do you think I am doing?  Am I crazy?  Will I be able to keep this up??   Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!