January 3, 2011

The January 10!!!!

Ok, here is the list!!! I think I've got a bit of everything?  It's my first 10 so go easy on me! 

1.  Julie & Julia by Julie Powell
2.  Anne of Avonlea by Lucy Maud Montgomery
3.  Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harris
4.  The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis
5.  Along Came a Spider by James Patterson
6.  Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
7.  Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
8.  The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
9.  The Lost voices from the Titantic by Nick Barratt
10.  Overton Window by Glenn Beck

Some of these were recommended to me by friends, some are ones that I've wanted to read but just haven't gotlooks pretty intimidating, seeing them all stacked up liked that!!! 

Dead until dark I think I will like, based on the whole new vampire lit obsession thanks to Twilight!  The Last Battle is the only Narnia book I have not read yet - I'm not sure why I read all the way through them and stopped at that one?  I thought I read it, and then looking through Ashley's book I realized I hadn't!  I bought the Bree Tanner book before our honeymoon but haven't laid a finger on it since...its short too which I like;)  I got the Titanic bio because its one of those things I love learning about but am never motivated to do so!

So there it is!!  I am finishing Julie & Julia (I have 10 pages left) tonight and then will decide on the next one after that.  The Anne of Avonlea is my "road" book that I'll read all month long:)  Let me know what you think of my choices!!! 
ten around to it, and some I randomly chose base on reviews on Amazon.com but this is it, my crazy list of 10 books.  It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!