January 10, 2011

Bree Tanner....oh how sad it is

I made up for wasting three days on that Love/Cholera book!  I read the short second life of bree tanner in less than a day.  Not hard to do since its very short.  It was really good.  Bree has a short cameo in Eclipse (3rd Twilight book) you hardly even notice her?  Meyer decided to expand on her life as a vampire to be let us see into the life of the "bad" vampires.  It was very interesting, but sad too because you already know how bree's story ends before you read it (again...because of Eclipse).  I highly recommend it for Twilight fans, its such an easy read - you can read in in less then 4 hours I'd say! 

I felt I needed to read the short book to make up for the Cholera disaster, to keep up my motivation!  Now I need to figure out what to read next.  Plus, I have to figure out my 10th book now, since I evicted Cholera;)

Bree gets a 4 out of 5.  I'm reserving 5 for ONLY the best;) 

Alright thats it for today, I have lots to do!  See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!