March 1, 2011

It's a new month!!!

Well, March has rolled in - and with it comes the task of picking 10 new books!  As I predicted, I did NOT finish Dave Ramsey by midnight last night, not even close!  But hey, I started it.  I'm not going to call it failure, though, because I really believe in taking my time with these kinds of books.  I'll finish it hopefully sometime this week. 

Meanwhile, I'll be starting in on my March 10.  So far, here is what I am reading:

Jane Austin Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler
Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes
Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love author)
a soft place to land by Susan Rebecca White
Maybe this time by Jennifer Crusie

That is 5 so far.  I'm looking for another 5 - I have a good idea of some that I want, but the library didn't have them all yet so I had a to request a few - others they don't even carry yet or at all so I'll have to order.  One is a WWII survivors story that sounds interesting...another sewing how-to book (I had a good time, I want to sew something again!) and some others that will throw some variety into that list.   I love to READ!!

I've been exhausted from work so trying to keep up with the blog is hard, but I'm doing it!  I promise I'll post pics of our new shelf sometime this week, I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I had time to read. School just takes up to much of my time. Hopefully when I get an actual teaching job I'll be able to find some time to read...hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my {not so BLAND life} please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or what you are working on, or what you read, or what you are cooking...or anything! Thanks friend!