Ok, I'm a week late but here is my final list - these are my 10 books for March:
1. Jane Austin Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler
2. a soft place to land by Susan Rebecca White
3. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
4. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
6. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
7. Craft book - TBA - I have a few sewing books, I just need to pick one!
8. Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
9. Crazy love by Francis Chan
10. Maybe this time by Jennifer Crusie
Usually I take a picture of them all stacked up lovely, but I don't have all of them yet - some I ordered off Amazon because the library doesnt carry them, and some the library is holding for me. So once I have them all, I'll show them off;)
I finished this one:
Now I am reading:
I still love reading, even though it's a little hard to fit it in right now. It helps me relax and balance the business, I'm running fast these days - you should have seen my weekend!!! I'll give you a run down since Friday: dinner out with Dave, movies. Saturday: helped parents for 5 hours, shopping at Ross, took pics and loaded up said pics to blog, blogged, finish NYC letters (takes about an hour a letter), took care of sick hubby, baked cookies, read at night. Sunday: clipped & organized coupons, cleaned whole first floor, grocery shopped, target shopped, hung said NYC letters, hung pics in dining room, laundry, cooked dinner, blogged, and now I'm going to do more laundry and read! So reading does help me slow down - I need that in life!! Oy!!
Have a great week!